WatchGuard XTM [EOL] Review

What is our primary use case?

It is for the protection of end users and data loss protection.

How has it helped my organization?

Previously, the data protection was just open. There was no data security nor data logs of data misuse. After installing the product, we achieved awareness of our data protection needs and email misuse.

What is most valuable?

• Data loss protection
  • Spam protection
  • User email protection

What needs improvement?

I would like them to improve the product's overall protections. This would be good for all product users. E.g., let the user know of the next type of attack that is happening on the horizon.

The stability is fine. We experience operating system issues, but these are not related to this specific product.

The scalability is fine. We now have around 567 users utilizing this product, but the numbers of users is increasing.

The technical support is fine.

Before using WatchGuard, I used Sophos and Kaspersky.

The initial setup was straightforward.

I took around 20 days to configure everything, phasing in all the features.

We used the supplier and a local person for the deployment. Our experience with them was good.

We do annual licensing.

I also did a PoC with Kaspersky and Bitdefender. We chose WatchGuard because of their great features.

What other advice do I have?

Do a PoC with three products, including WatchGuard, then chose WatchGuard.

1 visitor found this review helpful