Webex Review

Easy to install and use, and the remote control features are helpful

What is our primary use case?

I use Webex for having meetings in the cloud. For example, sometimes I use it for technical reviews with my team, and sometimes, I used it for education.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the remote control. I can share my screen, or control other PCs, which are very good features. I can do all of this from home without having to travel.

Webex is easy to use, even for people who are just learning it. They can join meetings or share content with the click of a link.

What needs improvement?

This solution would be much better if we could install an endpoint and have centralized management. This would allow me to subscribe, push an endpoint to the client, and then control these points.

I would like to see the inclusion of security agents, for example from McAfee or Symantec, which can scan the communication for threats. This would help avoid problems if a user has malware on their machine. Webex would also be able to scan for malicious files.

I have been using Webex for three years.

The stability is very good and Cisco is doing a great job with it. We use it on a regular basis.

This is a scalable product. In the past three years, I have not faced any issues related to scalability.

I have been in touch with Cisco support and they are very good. For enterprise-level organizations, I find them very good.

I have also used GoToMeeting and Zoom. I found that Webex is easier to use than these other products.

This cloud-based solution is very easy to install, with only a single click.

What other advice do I have?

My advice is simply that if this product fits the requirements then people should just start using it. It is very easy to use and can't be complicated, even for non-professional users.

More Webex reviews from users