1. With WebEx, the presenter can show the audience what is on his screen. Files are shared in real time.
2. Audience interactive participation is encouraged and controlled.
3. It identifies who is speaking.
4. It is secure - supports SSL encryption.
Room for Improvement:
1. Video conferencing is not as fast as expected.
2. I don’t think WebEx can support more than 1000 participants.WebEx is one of the leading online conference tools. It is a collaborative tool that combines video, data and voice. It bridges the gap between physical locations. We have multiple branches and we have found that bringing people together becomes almost impossible. Thiat is the major reason why we decided to use WebEx.
WebEx supports both computers and mobile phones. This means both computer (PCs, tablets, Macs) users and mobile phone users can easily participate in the conference. It also has free applications for ipad and iPhones. One thing we enjoyed most was the toll-free facility. You can easily share the desktop screen or files. Presenters can show his audience what is on his screen. Changing of conference host is quite easy.
WebEx is relatively cheap and cost effective. With $49 per month, 25 people can conveniently enjoy the services. This price cannot be compared to the cost of bringing 25 people together in a physical location