WebEx Review
Messaging, meeting, and delivery calling are now easier from the cloud, but the product is not very user-friendly

What is most valuable?

Improved collaboration.

How has it helped my organization?

Cisco Spark has changed the concept of team messaging and communication in a very dramatic way. Messaging, meeting, and delivery calling are now easy from the cloud. This app also ensures security of the users by providing an encrypted and feasible chance for enterprise-wide engagement. The part I like best is that I can communicate with team members easily and also can have private chats outside the main room. Users can share content in a meeting, when in a call, or when messaging anyone, and the app can be accessed on smart phones, browsers, and dedicated downloads on Windows or Mac desktops.

What needs improvement?

Though it is a nice app to work with, it has downsides, too. It is not very user-friendly. Sometimes users cannot use voice recognition to send a message. Sometimes messages will not send, icons sometimes will not load, and those things disappoint a user. They should work on solving these issues as soon as possible.

One year.