Webex Review

You know to whom you are talking when you are conferencing

What is most valuable?

The possibility to have conferences with several people. The best feature is that you know to whom you are talking. It's not like a phone conference where someone is talking, but if you don't recognize the voice, you don't know who is talking.

Also, I like the ability to integrate video conference into the meeting.

How has it helped my organization?

I'm work at Telefonica International. This tool improves our communications with people all around the globe.

What needs improvement?

Cisco WebEx is always developing more functions and improving on the ones that it already has. So, I think that all areas are improving already.

For three years now.

Yes, but it depends on the customers'/users' networks, not with Cisco WebEx in particular.

No issues.

I would give it a six out of 10.

Not previously. But currently, we also use Lync (Skype for Business), and WebEx is far far better than Skype.

No, it's very easy to implement as long as you have a clear picture of what you want. Also, the tool is very malleable, so you can easily change functionalities.

Cisco is not cheap, and this product is not the exception to the rule, but it is worth all the money paid.

What other advice do I have?

If you have the budget, go for WebEx. You won't find anything more stable, scalable, and with a fair support team.