Webex Review

Easy to deploy, good screen sharing, and it offers dial-in numbers for meeting participants

What is our primary use case?

We have online meetings using Webex, which include sharing our screens and running different kinds of scenarios.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable option is screen sharing.

Webex offers dial-in numbers for participants to join the conference, which makes it easier when we deal with international participants.

This solution is easy to deploy and integrates well.

The recording of sessions works well.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see the addition of new features that will add value to the product. These include things including a faster save or download time for conferences.

I have been using Webex for two years.

We haven't had any problems with stability.

This is a scalable solution. We have about 400,000 employees who can each use Webex.

We have an internal team and haven't had any problems that required contacting technical support.

it is very easy to install and we didn't have any challenges with it.

What other advice do I have?

As an end-consumer, I think that the product is fine. I am happy with all of the features and happy with the product overall. It is one that I recommend. Any new features coming in at the point are just going to add value.

I would rate this solution a ten out of ten.

More Webex reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Zoom
Learn what your peers think about Webex. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
456,966 professionals have used our research since 2012.