Webex Review

Easy for participants to get connected to and has good stability

What is most valuable?

The most valuable aspect of this solution is that it is the easiest for participants to get connected to.

What needs improvement?

I would like for them to include a collaboration tool so that you can directly do a video call or audio call to your colleagues or anyone in the office.

They should also introduce a collaboration tool to include the features of audio call and video call.

I have been using Webex for two months.

The initial setup was straightforward. The deployment took us around five minutes. It only took one person to set up.

We have hundreds of users using this solution.

What other advice do I have?

If you're looking for the simplest and cheapest option for video conferencing you should consider Webex compared to other solutions. It is very stable. It is very good.

I would rate it an eight out of ten. Not a perfect ten because I would like to see the collaboration tool.

It is very quick and easy to set up.

Other
More Webex reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Zoom
Learn what your peers think about Webex. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
456,966 professionals have used our research since 2012.