Webex Review

Has the option to type in a phone number and get a conference room to call my number rather than needing to dial in every time

What is most valuable?

They have a feature called Call Me in which I need to type in my phone number and I can get a conference room to call my number rather than needing to dial in every time. I think that's a quite good feature.

What needs improvement?

My company does a lot of international calls. For some countries they do not have their local number to call in, all they have is a 1-800 number which is quite hard to find. If they want to improve they should set up the local number to call in. What would be beneficial.

I have been using Webex for the last two years.

It is very stable.

It is scalable. Our entire company uses it.

Our office alone is forty people and I know other offices use it as well but I'm not sure about the exact number.

We have an IT department that handles the maintenance and then a go-to person if we do have issues.

I haven't had any issues with Webex that I've needed to contact their support for.

We were previously using GoToMeeting in which we would share our screens but I think in Webex there's a whiteboard, where you can draw. I don't think we had that option with GoToMeeting.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend Webex. I'm currently using and I'm happy with it. It has all of the features that our business needs. For example, our manager can call in and they also have their conference number which you can dial in as well and you can dial in using your phone, or you can use your computer video. It's easy to share a screen and turn your video on and off.

I would rate it a nine out of ten.

More Webex reviews from users