WebLogic Suite Review
It easily connects to other Oracle products and services. However, this solution doesn't have connectors to other external applications.

Primary Use Case

It performs well.

Improvements to My Organization

It is connected with our systems, and our systems run on Oracle. It is beneficial because it integrates with our internal systems. This resolves half of our problems for our internal system integration, data retrieval, and subscription to specific events.

Valuable Features

A valuable feature is its integration with Oracle Database. We have another system running Oracle Database which can be easily updated from the database and pushed to the middleware. Also, it easily connects to other Oracle products and services.

Room for Improvement

We need to have more adapters and connectors, especially healthcare system adapters. This solution doesn't have connectors to other external applications. We connect with other vendors' and other companies' systems, therefore we have been asking Oracle for specific interfaces because we have been unable to integrate with these systems using any adapters.

Use of Solution

More than five years.

It is stable.

Scaling is costly.

Technical support is very costly.

We tried to connect our healthcare systems with Oracle, and it needs a lot of support. We would needs to hire a consultant, and the consultant would cost us $4,000 a day. Therefore, it's very costly to integrate with the other systems, which is why we are looking for other alternatives.

I was not involved in the initial setup.

Pricing, License Cost and Setup

In general, it is a costly solution.

Other Solutions Considered

Microsoft.

Other Advice

I rate this solution as a seven out of 10, because it is not fully satisfying our needs. It is good in specific areas, but it's not satisfying all of our requirements. It is not a one stop shop.

Most important criteria when selecting a vendor:

• It is affordable.
  • Easy to use.
  • Ready documentation, training, and examples.