WebLogic Suite Review

A solution with a good update deployment feature that's scalable and is easy to set up

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the update deployment feature. Update deployment is when you already have an application deployed and you want to handle a new deployment. The feature ensures you don't need to add or remove anything. Rather, you just need to update and the feature will handle everything else, like adding the new features that have been released on the new deployment. It's very simple.

What needs improvement?

I had issues when I installed the SSL. With WebLogic, it's a very lengthy process.

I've been using the solution for four or five years.

The solution isn't 100% stable, but it's pretty good. I'd rate it 3.5 out of five in terms of stability.

Scalability on the solution is great. It's very very easy to scale.

I've never had to reach out to technical support.

The initial setup is very simple.

If you have everything ready from the OS side, it requires one to two hours to deploy.

The licensing for the solution is pretty expensive. It may be the most expensive solution, if you were to compare it to the competition.

What other advice do I have?

I'd suggest those considering implementing the solution to move to the cloud. It's very simple and easy.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten.