webMethods.io Integration Review

User friendly with great internal services; new interfaces easily constructed

What is our primary use case?

We use this enterprise integration application to support web service portals, B2B processes. I'm a consultant and we are customers of webMethods.io.

What is most valuable?

The internal services that they provide make it easy to work with. It's easy to construct new interfaces like apps, client portals, and so on because they consume the portal services that we provide.

What needs improvement?

I think rules engine processes and BPM processes should be improved. I think they must accommodate the future of the communication between systems and that is related to web services and the like.

I've been using this product for 20 years.

The support is at a medium level of satisfaction.

The initial implementation was straightforward but then there are multiple requests that follow and that may be more difficult. WebMethods is used to provide services to the portal. Users don't directly use our platform; they use the platform that uses our platform and in that sense we probably have about 1,000 users. We don't have plans to increase usage for now.

What other advice do I have?

My advice is to pay attention to the human resources because it's difficult to have senior consultants in all areas, it's rare. There aren't many good, experienced consultants in the market.

I rate this solution an eight out of 10.

9.8
Find out what your peers are saying about Software AG, Boomi, Microsoft and others in Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS). Updated: June 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.