What is most valuable?
- Capability to handle almost all e-business standards: RosettaNet, EDI, ebXML Messaging Service, SWIFT, FIX, and CIDX
- Web-based user interface: Makes administration and monitoring much easier
- Segregation of user tasks: Controlled user permissions and gives better control over the TN environment
- Clear view of transactions: Makes analysis and monitoring easier
- Capability to set up Trading Partner Agreements (TPAs): Makes business secure and more efficient
How has it helped my organization?
- We could set up all trading partners in one place with different data transfer protocols
- Makes the middleware environment more efficient
- Helps the admin team: Has a clear view on transactions and their processing status without digging into actual implementations
What needs improvement?
Configuration and interaction of trading partners in the TN with an ActiveTransfer product.
For how long have I used the solution?
I have been using this solution for nine years.
What was my experience with deployment of the solution?
New deployer could handle almost all deployment related task for TN components.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
We had some minor issues with the EDIINT module which were resolved in the newer version.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
We did not encounter any issues with scalability.
How are customer service and technical support?
I would rate the technical support at quite a high level.
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
We did not use any other solution previously.
How was the initial setup?
The setup was straightforward.
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
It is an add-on product to the webMethods product suite. The capability it offers is at a very good price.
Which other solutions did I evaluate?
We did not evaluate any other options as we already had the webMethods product suite. It was more logical to go for the SAG product.
What other advice do I have?
It gives value for your money. It is easy to implement and maintain.
Which version of this solution are you currently using?
Find out what your peers are saying about Software AG, IBM, Seeburger and others in Business-to-Business Middleware. Updated: June 2021.
511,607 professionals have used our research since 2012.