Webroot Business Endpoint Protection Review

Affordable with a good dashboard but did not protect us from attacks

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for its endpoint protection. We used it as a firewall and antivirus.

What is most valuable?

The solution is very light.

It works well on our PCs.

The dashboard is very good.

We find the pricing to be very affordable.

What needs improvement?

We've had some issues with the solution. We were attacked by CryptoLock.

It's not the best in security. As we were breached, we'll be looking for a new solution next year.

We need to have a stronger defense against CryptoLock and other attackers.

We've been using the solution for about three years at this point.

The solution is very stable. We find it to be quite reliable in that it doesn't crash or freeze and it doesn't have bugs or glitches.

The solution is scalable. We haven't had issues with this aspect of the solution. If an organization needs to expand the solution, they can do so.

At this point, we have about 60 users on the product.

I don't like technical support very much. We seem to have to wait a long time to get a response from them, which is unacceptable. We're not satisfied at all with the level of support they offer our organization.

The initial setup is not complex at all. It's very straightforward.

The deployment took a couple of months.

We used an integrator reseller that assisted us with the implementation process. We were satisfied with how they worked with us.

The solution doesn't cost too much. It's about 30 Euros a year for each endpoint. It's pretty affordable for us and for many other companies.

What other advice do I have?

We're just a cutomer. We don't have a business relationship with the company.

As we are using the cloud deployment model, we are always on the latest version of the solution.

I don't recommend the solution to others. It didn't protect us in the way we needed to and an attack was able to get through their defenses.

Overall, I would rate the solution six out of ten. We haven't had a very good experience with it.

More Webroot Business Endpoint Protection reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Webroot Business Endpoint Protection. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
464,594 professionals have used our research since 2012.