Webroot Business Endpoint Protection Review

Good endpoint navigation protection, cloud integration capabilities and a straightforward setup

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features of the solution include the endpoint navigation protection, the protection related to the EMS service, as well as the control and the cloud integration capabilities.

What needs improvement?

There's no static analysis inside their solution. The solution should add the capability to use cloud access so that we can provide clients with an endpoint code.

There needs to be more advanced analytics. It would make it a more powerful antivirus solution within the marketplace.

I've been using the solution for two years.

The stability of the solution is very good. Any recent update we deploy works very smoothly.

The solution is very scalable. We have about 700 users on the solution currently.

Technical support is very good. They're very fast at resolving tickets. We've only ever had two or three tickets in total with them but they've resolved everything very fast.

I don't recall using a different solution. We chose an extensive version of Webroot, however, we've been evaluating another solution these past few months to get better protection.

The initial setup was straightforward. It only takes one week to deploy all of the infrastructure.

We handled the implementation ourselves.

What other advice do I have?

We use the cloud deployment model. We originally used the paid version, which was a complete version of the solution. We don't use the solution extensively; it's a very budgeted amount. We need more advanced capabilities than we can get with Webroot.

For companies who do not suffer advanced attacks, Webroot will be amazing for them and very budget-friendly for their business. However, companies will need to search for an expansion into areas like PCI compliance. For attacks, it's better to go over to more advanced protection. It can provide you the forensics and the EDR automation needed to avoid any attacks.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten. The solution isn't perfect, but it's good.

More Webroot Business Endpoint Protection reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Webroot Business Endpoint Protection. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: December 2020.
455,536 professionals have used our research since 2012.