Webroot SecureAnywhere Business Endpoint Protection Review

The technical support provides excellent service every time I have a question

What is most valuable?

The ease of use of the centralized admin console is its best asset. Very easy to make deployment a breeze and maintenance of your endpoint users is even easier using the console.

How has it helped my organization?

We have had a few instances where a malware program tried to enter our infrastructure through different means. However, Webroot picked up on it immediately and made us aware of the intrusion, so we could take care of it.

What needs improvement?

It would be great if there was a feature which would allow you to scan an individual file on an endpoint user's computer. As of right now, you can only scan a folder, but it would be good if it allowed you to go even more granular.

Two and a half years.

None whatsoever. Very easy deployment.

None.

None, it has been very easy adding users as we go when we hire new employees and the company grows.

They provide excellent service every time I have a question.

Excellent.

We were using a couple of different solutions. However, as our company grew quickly, the program became harder to expand to our needs the way we wanted. The price would have been more than what we wanted to spend.

The initial setup was straightforward. One simple file to run that had our serial key built into it. It was very quick to install.

In-house deployment.

Not applicable.

Please keep in mind that the visibility of what you can do on Mac systems that you might have on your network is much smaller than what you can see and/or do on Windows machines. Granted, this is soon to change. However, as it stands right now, you can't do as much from the admin console for the Mac machines than you can for the Windows ones.

We evaluated Symantec, Sophos, Kaspersky, and AVG.