Webroot SecureAnywhere Business Endpoint Protection Review

It has a much easier global management, with a cloud-based console, rather than a local server

What is most valuable?

It is very lightweight on the workstations, not slowing them down while still doing its job very well.

How has it helped my organization?

The ability to generate profiles specific to both business groups and organizations has made managing nearly 1000 endpoints very simple.

What needs improvement?

The reporting is the weakest part of the Webroot console. Frequently, I export to Excel to massage something into it to pass on to others.

More than six years.

Very easy. The only comment that I frequently get is that they think it was not installed because it went so quickly, and in these days of bloatware, people are used to watching a bar slowly progress for a few minutes.

No, it scales extremely well.

A 10 out of 10.

A 10 out of 10.

Kaspersky, Malwarebytes, Symantec, McAfee, Panda, and ESOT. They are all a much heavier load on the systems and do not seem to catch as much.

Webroot also has a much easier global management than some, with a cloud-based console, rather than a local server as the management server. That means it does not matter where the endpoints are located.

Very easy, the default is good.

It also has the ability to be deployed in a watch and report only style when cutting over from another AV. This allows proprietary software to be identified and whitelisted rather than quarantined (=broken) then fixed. It makes for much happier end users and a quieter help desk.

It is very good.

Simple to roll out via AD policy or RMM.

We evaluate other options using multiple choices, best value, management and functionality.