Webroot DNS Protection Review

Speedy, finds a lot of infections, and protects your computer

What is most valuable?

The installation is easy and doesn't take long. The program is speedy and doesn't crash. It doesn't consume computer hardware or software. It finds a lot of infections when it's initially installed. After that, it protects the computer. The admin console has the ability to run scans and manage things from the admin console. In general, it works well for me.

What needs improvement?

The reporting system needs improvement. They should make is that we can customize it so we can add, remove or change its interface but they use a template. The reports cannot be changed.

They should add more features to manage the registry or the policies on the computer through the console. That would be great.

We have been using Webroot for four years.

We haven't had any issues with stability.

The initial setup was straightforward. It was an easy installation and it didn't take a long time

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it an eight out of ten.

Nothing at all can be 10 or be perfect. No solution on the market gets a ten. I rate it an eight because of the features. To make it better, they should have the ability to customize or add remote desktops.

I would recommend Webroot; it is a very good solution and a solid solution that keeps our computers protected. It works smoothly, with no problems. It is a very good solution. I can highly recommend for others to buy and go for.