WhiteHat Sentinel Review
The product and customer service is extremely efficient but I would like to see more research and code examples.

Valuable Features

• The continuous online scanning capabilities and reporting features.
  • The SaaS product features accessible from a browser make managing our online systems easy.
  • The ability to review security items quickly along with being able to retest vulnerabilities on our schedule make the Sentinel product an invaluable tool for our company’s product security requirements.

Improvements to My Organization

Using the Sentinel product allows our company to quickly identify any potential product vulnerabilities before they can be exploited with the ability to scan our systems daily.

Room for Improvement

I would like to see more research and code examples for the vulnerabilities identified to better assist us with our re-mediation process.

Use of Solution

I've used it for six years.

It's very good.

It's very good.

We did, and we switched because we did not have the capabilities to schedule continuous scans.

It was straightforward and not complex at all.

Implementation Team

We initially purchased and implemented the system through Denim Group.

ROI

It's difficult to quantify but without the product, we would have definitely not won the business of several clients.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Our initial cost was $9,000 and we have upgraded to a higher level service since that purchase.

Other Solutions Considered

Yes we did.

Other Advice

Honestly, I don’t have any advice because the product and customer service is extremely effective.