WhiteHat Sentinel Review

The product and customer service is extremely efficient but I would like to see more research and code examples.

What is most valuable?

• The continuous online scanning capabilities and reporting features.
  • The SaaS product features accessible from a browser make managing our online systems easy.
  • The ability to review security items quickly along with being able to retest vulnerabilities on our schedule make the Sentinel product an invaluable tool for our company’s product security requirements.

How has it helped my organization?

Using the Sentinel product allows our company to quickly identify any potential product vulnerabilities before they can be exploited with the ability to scan our systems daily.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see more research and code examples for the vulnerabilities identified to better assist us with our re-mediation process.

I've used it for six years.

It's very good.

It's very good.

We did, and we switched because we did not have the capabilities to schedule continuous scans.

It was straightforward and not complex at all.

We initially purchased and implemented the system through Denim Group.

It's difficult to quantify but without the product, we would have definitely not won the business of several clients.

Our initial cost was $9,000 and we have upgraded to a higher level service since that purchase.

Yes we did.

What other advice do I have?

Honestly, I don’t have any advice because the product and customer service is extremely effective.