WinAutomation by Softomotive Review

Supports multiple automations running in parallel and captures video for troubleshooting

What is our primary use case?

We use this product for automation.

How has it helped my organization?

Using WinAutomation helps us to reduce our resource costs.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is that you can run multiple automations at the same time, in parallel.

It is possible to capture the video, which is better than saving only a snapshot or an error message.

What needs improvement?

It would be helpful to have features that are fine-tuned for Microsoft products because most of our clients are using products like SharePoint and OneDrive.

The OCR functionality needs to be improved. We are not getting the same accuracy as other tools when reading things like PDFs.

I have been working with WinAutomation for six months.

One of the biggest features is scalability, as we can run multiple activities in parallel.

We work with several RPA tools including UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, and we are also implementing Microsoft Power Automate.

UiPath has a very good OCR that can read PDF files well. It is more accurate than WinAutomation.

The initial setup is straightforward. It is easy to install, and it works in a plug-and-play fashion.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for anybody who is considering WinAutomation is that it is a very good tool. They definitely need to use it.

More WinAutomation by Softomotive reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)