WinAutomation by Softomotive Review

An inexpensive and scalable way to create custom automations

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for operations related to HR activity.

What is most valuable?

WinAutomation is very easy to use. It's a code three platform that works very easily with documents to create custom automations.

It also allows users to share their automations with colleagues, so users can send and receive automations quite easily.

What needs improvement?

At this time, I can't say the solution is lacking any features.

The solution could use some more advanced AI tools. It's one of the solution's only weaknesses.

I've been using the solution for the past three years.

The stability of the solution is very good. We've been very happy with it in general.

It's very easy to scale the solution, and at a very low cost as well. Scaling isn't expensive at all.

Currently, we have nine users on the solution. They are all heads of departments.

We've been in touch with technical support often. I'd rate their support as excellent. We've been very satisfied with them so far.

We didn't previously use a different solution.

The initial setup is very straightforward. The products are basically plug-and-play in design. It makes it very easy to implement everything.

In our case, for deployment, it took us a month from trial to scale.

We handled the implementation in-house. Our internal team was able to manage the deployment.

The solution is relatively inexpensive.

We did evaluate other major players like Automation Anywhere, among others.

What other advice do I have?

We're partners with Softomotive.

We're currently using the 2019 version of the solution.

I would recommend the solution to those who want to start exploring RPA and the benefit of RPA without investing too much money. It's a helpful way to get to know the technology.

I'd rate the solution nine out of ten.

More WinAutomation by Softomotive reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)