Windows 10 Review

Feature rich, stable and scalable operating system

What is our primary use case?

The use case is that it is an operating system. People use Windows as an operating system. If you have a laptop at home, you may operate from it. We use desktop machines in our organizations and every user has a Windows operating system.

What is most valuable?

In terms of most valuable feature, it has all the features. We have to use the workforce application like Microsoft Office 365. We are dependent on the operating system.

What needs improvement?

In terms of what could be improved, I would say the security patches. The security patches do not come very frequently with the operating systems. So this requires a lot of improvement because the security patches only come every now and then.

We started using Windows 10 four to five years ago. Before that we had Windows 7.

Windows 10 is stable. There's no doubt about it.

The scalability is good. From one to five, I would give it a four.

Right now we have 1,000 plus people working on it.

The initial setup is straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

I wold advise them to check out the licensing, which needs improvement. They should consider it because the Microsoft operating system works with Microsoft Office license. We have to pay separately. I think they should prepare a package, with the operating system and the M365 license combined and there should be a big, good, and attractive package for the customers. This would be an improvement on the product.

On a scale of one to ten I would give Windows 10 an eight.

More Windows 10 reviews from users
...who compared it with Ubuntu Linux
Learn what your peers think about Windows 10. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
456,812 professionals have used our research since 2012.