Windows 10 Review

Has a good interface and offers good support

What is our primary use case?

I use MS Exchange, MS Office, and Azure Cloud. I'm a system administrator in my company, so I use all the software required for my regular activities.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the interface.

What needs improvement?

There are a lot of patches that are released frequently that always ask for a reboot. This causes errors and unpredictable actions on the computer. Sometimes it will get hot and reboot and all those kind of patches which will happen after an installation. That is something that needs improvement. It always creates issues when we're in production.

It doesn't happen all the time. The pandemic has made it hard to go into the office to get the problem rectified.

We don't always want to reboot. Users aren't interested to keep on rebooting a laptop. So their laptop can get infected every month which creates problems. And then it's hard to get to the office to get the problems fixed.

I have been using Windows 10 for around a year.

It is stable.

We have more than 1,000 users.

We have had a good experience with their customer support.

I don't really deal with the installation. It came installed on my laptop from my company. I don't deal with the installation or maintenance.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend Windows 10.

I would rate it a nine out of ten.

More Windows 10 reviews from users
...who work at a Manufacturing Company
...who compared it with Ubuntu Linux
Learn what your peers think about Windows 10. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,975 professionals have used our research since 2012.