Windows 10 Review

Good customization and good from a technical perspective but is difficult for non-technical users

What is our primary use case?

I primarily use the solution for work purposes.

What is most valuable?

From a technical perspective, it's very good.

The customization of the solution is easy.

What needs improvement?

I'm not sure of any shortcomings with the solution, however, I myself am not very technical.

It would be ideal if the solution itself was less technical so a person like myself could more easily access it and understand it.

I've been using the solution for five years at this point.

The stability of the solution is very good. We don't have issues with bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's good and reliable.

The solution can scale well. If a company needs to scale it, it should be able to do so without a problem.

We have about ten people using the product currently.

I've never directly contacted technical support, therefore, I can't speak to their level of knowledge or responsiveness.

It's my understanding that the initial setup is not straightforward. It's a bit difficult.

If I recall correctly, the deployment process took about two weeks.

What other advice do I have?

We're a seller of Microsoft and we also use the product as well. In our country, one of the main products is Microsoft and many businesses use it.

I don't really have enough experience to really make a strong recommendation for the solution.

Overall, I would rate the solution six out of ten. We don't use it so much.

More Windows 10 reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Ubuntu Linux
Learn what your peers think about Windows 10. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,230 professionals have used our research since 2012.