Windows 10 Review

Easy to use with a straightforward installation and good stability

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for the client operating system. It is for end-users. We are administrators and it is a desktop client operating system.

What is most valuable?

The solution is useful for end-user computing.

The solution is very stable so far.

We've found it to be flexible.

The product is easy to use.

The new features it offers are very useful.

There have been a lot of improvements and enhancements to the product.

The installation is extremely straightforward.

What needs improvement?

The security aspect of the solution could be improved. they should work to make sure that their security is built out and more robust in future releases.

The interface itself could be more user-friendly.

We started using it about the time it was released. We've been using it for about two years or so now.

The solution has been very, very stable. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's reliable in terms of performance.

We have about 500 people using the solution currently.

We do plan to continue to use the solution in the future.

We've had some experience with technical support. They've been fine, in general. We have no complaints. We're satisfied with the level of support they provide to us.

Previous to this solution, it is my understanding that we used Windows 8.

The initial setup is not difficult or overly complex. It's very simple and quite straightforward. A company shouldn't have any issues with the implementation process.

The deployment is very fast and only takes about 15 minutes or so.

Since this product is for end-user computing, we have a separate team of four administrators that deal directly with the implementation and maintenance of the solution.

I was able to handle the implementation on my own. It didn't require assistance. We didn't hire any outside consultants or integrators for the setup.

We pay for our licensing on a yearly basis. I can't speak to the exact amount, however.

What other advice do I have?

We are using the latest version of the solution. I don't know the exact version number.

In general, on a scale from one to ten, I'd rate this product at an eight. It's been reliable and we've been happy with its capabilities overall.

I would recommend the solution to other companies and organizations.

More Windows 10 reviews from users
...who work at a Manufacturing Company
...who compared it with Ubuntu Linux
Learn what your peers think about Windows 10. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
524,194 professionals have used our research since 2012.