Windows 10 Review

Integrates with everything that I am using, gives me everything as a user, and allows me to easily sort apps

What is our primary use case?

It is on my laptop, and it is given to me as an employee. My Windows did an update last night, so I am sure I have its latest version. I also have it on my personal computer.

What is most valuable?

I like the main window pane where you can sort your mostly used and different types of apps, such as OneDrive, Google Chrome, and Access. I can just open up the main window, and those apps are right there at my fingertips. I moved from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and it took me a little while to get used to Windows 10, but once I got used to it, I do like it.

It integrates with everything that I am using, and it gives me everything that I need as a user.

What needs improvement?

It takes a lot of hard drive space when you're using it. I also have Windows 10 on my personal computer, and it does take up an awful lot of hard drive space. This is probably something about which nothing can be done, and it is just a pet peeve of mine.

I have been using Windows 10 for three years.

I have not gone to tech support. I never had a problem.

The setup is easy. There are always patches that go out. I've been selling Office 365 to customers, and there are always patches. That's just the way Microsoft does things, but the one positive thing is that when things are recognized, patches do get done fairly fast, and then they're sent out. In my official case, they're sent out to my IT department. In my personal case, the patches are done automatically.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Windows 10 an eight out of ten.

More Windows 10 reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Ubuntu Linux
Learn what your peers think about Windows 10. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,372 professionals have used our research since 2012.