Windows 10 Review

A scalable and stable solution that's been around for a long time

What is our primary use case?

As a manager, I use Windows 10 daily. We also use Windows Excel and PowerPoint. We mainly use Windows 10 for email-related needs. We also use Microsoft Windows code to do some technical programming.

Within our organization, there are roughly six to seven thousand employees using Windows 10.

We will definitely continue to use Windows 10.

What is most valuable?

Windows 10 has a convenient user interface. Windows has been around for a long time so we're well aware of the features it offers and how to use them properly. From this perspective, it's convenient for me.

What needs improvement?

The overall performance could be improved — it loads slowly at times.

I have been using Windows 10 for seven to eight years.

It didn't use to be stable, but nowadays, it is. Still, it could always be more stable.

I have never had to contact support relating to Windows 10.

The installation process is straightforward. It pretty much installs automatically.

We installed it ourselves.

What other advice do I have?

Overall, on a scale from one to ten, I would give Windows 10 a rating of eight.

I would recommend Windows 10 to others. We use Windows 10 because we were mandated to by our organization. Whether they are capable or not, it doesn't really matter. You'll have to use it because it has been mandated by your organization.

More Windows 10 reviews from users
...who work at a Manufacturing Company
...who compared it with Ubuntu Linux
Learn what your peers think about Windows 10. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,281 professionals have used our research since 2012.