Windward Studios Review
Customer service is very good. Very good ROI as well.

Valuable Features

Out and IF tags

Improvements to My Organization

It was used to automatically generate documents/emails for printing and distribution. It would use an XML source passed by the system and then rendered into a static document.

Room for Improvement

Two that I found:

1. Was limited by XML path restrictions. There were a couple of times I wanted to do something in the formulas which was prohibited by XML path but okay to do in Excel and the product is sold as being able to do whatever Excel can do in terms of formulas.
  2. The wiki is useful but it could be expanded so much more! I had to do so much translating from Excel -> Autotag where the wiki could have gone into more depth. Imagine something with more scope like the Microsoft Excel how to guides. Much more in depth and gives you various examples of how power Autotag can be.

Use of Solution

I've used it for two and a half years.

Sometimes with the activation key.

No issues encountered.

No issues encountered.

Very good - I think they needed to be more up front of needing XYZ before you even submit as there was sometimes a bit and back and forth with questions around versions/correct XML etc.

Very good.

No previous solution used.

Implementation Team

In-house.

ROI

Cannot comment accurately but it would be very good.

Other Advice

Be sure that you trial it and it meets your needs.

Free Trial

Windward Studios wants to reduce your report creation time by >50%.