Windward Studios Review

A part of our business is to produce static report which we give to our clients. This product serves this purpose very well.

What is most valuable?

The ability for it to create static reports, which mostly replicate Word and Excel.

How has it helped my organization?

What needs improvement?

The generation of PDF/Excel reports needs to replicate Word/Excel more closely with less required workarounds.

We have been using this product for 2 years.

When we first started using it we did - however, that was partly due to issues at our end.

Sometimes automated reports don't generate - seems to be completely random.

Yes, unfortunately as Word/Excel are used to generate the reports, it suffers from the same issues as 32-bit Word/Excel.

Very good, it has always been prompt and helpful.

Good, support has actually spent the time to try and figure out why a problem is happening. And sometimes if it requires a fix then they have pushed out the fix in the next version.

In-house.

Discover Data-Powered Document Automation

Install and start designing your own templates in a matter of minutes! Start your free trial of Windward Studios today.

1 Comment
author avatarCEO/founder with 11-50 employees

>> unfortunately as Word/Excel are used to generate the reports

Windward's engine does not use Word/Excel to generate the reports because of the problems that would entail.

Disclaimer - I'm the CEO at Windward.