Windward Studios Review
We can develop any report at least five times faster

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for reporting.

MySQL is our source on the cloud.

How has it helped my organization?

We can develop any report at least five times faster.

We only have four templates right now. We are planning to create 40 more. Most of our reports are operational reports.

Output performance is very important. We output PDF and Word formats. We will be using Excel format soon.

What is most valuable?

PDF and Word reports are so easy to create.

It is very important for users to have design and layout control. We create a lot of custom reports for our customers, so flexible and ease of use are critical.

What needs improvement?

AutoTag needs to be web-based, so our customers can create reports from our web.

Less than one year.

Most of the issues are our fault because we did not understand the products.

Not yet.

The usually the response is within one hour. The technical support will WebEx with you. I rate them as a 10 out of 10.

We used a custom solution. A custom solution needs a lot of work.

It took us a week to get everything set up. It was because we were busy and could not focus on it.

Windward technical support was helpful.

They are fair and flexible. They are willing to work with your current architecture to make sure you have the best deal.

We evaluated a lot of other options, but this is the best for our architecture and the easiest to integrate with our app.

The Windward solution was very fast to rollout, and it is proven. A custom solution costs a lot of money to build.

What other advice do I have?

You will need a Windows machine to install AutoTag. AutoTag is the key. Once it is setup, your reports will be running without any issues.

Download Free Trial