Windward Studios Review

Easily integrates into existing apps with little coding

What is our primary use case?

Simple and intuitive with a focus on business teams being able to support/maintain reports. It was important for us to aggregate data from external disparate systems and combine it onto a single report. Windward has no limitations on the number of data sources or number of pages a template can have, which made it the obvious choice. Leveraging native capabilities of MS Office (i.e., formatting text, page numbering, resizing images, etc.) saved us a ton of time that we would have spent coding on other platforms.

How has it helped my organization?

Windward helped automate reports which otherwise would have needed IT to create and maintain. We went from an IT driven task to a user driven initiative.

What is most valuable?

It has the ability to easily integrate into existing apps with little coding. If you know how to use MS Office, you can create a report.

What needs improvement?

• It needs the ability to drill down in a single report (i.e., interactive) into data.
  • The next release could benefit from a cloud-based environment.

Technical support is one of the bet I have seen. Very responsive and very quick to help resolve issues.

Initial setup is straighforward. Typical setup takes about 10-15 min.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Our company has certified staff who integrate Windward products into new or existing solutions.
Discover Data-Powered Document Automation

Install and start designing your own templates in a matter of minutes! Start your free trial of Windward Studios today.