WordPress Review

This program has made it possible for our company to advertise all around the country, instead of keeping it local

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for WordPress was to create and maintain a website internally in the company, which we have done (and are very happy with the result). I worked with my manager to create a great website that shows our products and has drop down lists, as well as being very appealing to the eye.

How has it helped my organization?

This program, WordPress, has made it possible for our company to advertise all around the country, instead of keeping it local. Without the potential customers actually coming into the store, it shows them what we do, which we believe is important in a company. It is important for a customer to know what the company does, so they are comfortable to come and speak to us.

What is most valuable?

Each feature has its merits.

• WordPress has the ability to add numerous plugins.
  • Contact forms
  • A Shopping Cart
  • It has a vast array of themes which could be applied to make the website visually look more appealing to the target market.

What needs improvement?

I cannot say what exactly could be improved per se as the program is pretty flawless as it is.

It may be useful, however, to have a downloadable program that you could have on your desktop that allows you to create and maintain the program while offline.

Less than one year.
1 visitor found this review helpful
1 Comment
Fareed FattalReal UserTOP 5

You can install a local version of your website on your Desktop, update the content and replicate it on the live website utilizing All in One WP Migration plugin.

24 January 18