WordPress Review
A stable system which offers a wide variety of themes and templates

What is our primary use case?

WordPress is the only Content Management system which I am presently using for building professional websites and blogs. It is a great application which gives an all-in-one solution for creating stunning websites.

There is no need for experience in hard coding. Although, some expertise is still needed for customization.

How has it helped my organization?

It is a leading content management system, where it is easy to create nearly all types of websites and blogs. It is also a stable system which offers a wide variety of themes and templates.

What is most valuable?

• Very stable and easy to use content management system.
  • Friendly for creating blogs.
  • Thousands of themes available for free and premium.
  • Availability of thousands of plugins for extending functions.

What needs improvement?

The system should be more informative. E.g., if there is an error in uploading a theme or there is some issue with a plugin, WordPress should describe the error in a more descriptive way and also should explain the solution. This way it could become more user-friendly and easier to work with.

More than five years.

WordPress is stable. Only a few times would there be issues, but those came only from hosting or other similar issues.

Sometimes there are issues, but not frequently.

The technical support is okay. Generally, it goes with the theme owner. The service provider is sometimes fast in responding, and sometimes not.

I tried Joomla and Drupal, but found WordPress to be better. It was better for me in terms of ease to use, availability of themes, and plugins.

Sometimes, it was straightforward. Sometimes, it was complex. It depended upon the themes and plugins that I used.

We implemented it in-house.

The ROI is very good. It provides a high ROI.

Set up cost is nothing. Pricing is free. You need to pay a cost only for the domains, hosting, and to buy themes.

I evaluated Joomla and Drupal.

What other advice do I have?

This is the best solution for building a quick website.