WordPress Review

The most valuable feature is that it is easy to install and manage

What is our primary use case?

In my company, we are using WordPress for the development of our website since it is much easier to upload content and does not require expert programmers.

How has it helped my organization?

WordPress has greatly improved project delivery times as we also develop web pages for third parties. WordPress has shown us reliability, easy handling and has many themes that adapt to all kinds of situations.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is that it is easy to install and manage, there is also a lot of documentation and a large community of users that allow us to resolve any inconvenience that may arise during the development of the website.

What needs improvement?

WordPress is a tool that should not be missing in any systems department, which every web developer should dominate today. I would like them to increase security since they have been targeted by hackers and spammers.

More than five years.

It is very stable. Most hostings are optimized to work with WordPress, so there should be no problem with its use.

For me, it has been excellent since it has been constantly updated, and the number of plugins makes it very flexible.

It is simply excellent.

The installation could not have been simpler. On my Plesk server everything comes preconfigured, I just chose the WordPress install button and that's it.

In-house.

It is a free CMS, so there is no initial investment with the use of this platform, except domain and hosting costs. The benefits with the use of WordPress are very large, especially when it is oriented to the sale of products and services.