Work.com Review

Tracks the performance review cycle. Allows for ongoing recognition and feedback. It should be easier to modify the reports and the dashboards.

What is most valuable?

Our performance review cycle starts with the annual goal setting. This solution does the following:

• Allows for ongoing recognition and feedback that ends with the formal performance reviews
  • Factors in our core values
  • Allows us to maintain a complete online history

How has it helped my organization?

Employees in our company recognize each other daily for their contributions. This social interaction has contributed greatly to our company culture. People equally love recognizing others as much as they love being recognized.

What needs improvement?

There are some changes that need to be done via coding such as:

• Deleting a performance review for an employee who has left the company via the interface.
  • An easier way to modify the reports and the dashboards in order to read your current cycle.

I have used this solution for three years.

There were no stability issues.

We did not experience any scalability issues.

The technical support is very good. They are responsive and helpful.

We were using spreadsheets prior to implementing this solution.

The setup was straightforward, except for the reporting part. I am not a Salesforce admin and I was still able to do most of the setup.

The pricing is higher than what we would have preferred to spend. We are continuing with it because it is integrated into the Salesforce.com platform, where we already work.

What other advice do I have?

Ensure that the various functionalities are integrated into the manager's process. For example, start with the annual goal setting.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are ISV partners with Salesforce.org.