Workday Review

Has good performance and usability but it is missing certain functionalities

What is most valuable?

Performance and good usability are the two most valuable features of this solution.

What needs improvement?

It has missing functionalities. Specific countries, like Germany, didn't have the option to do payroll. Now we need to look for another product for HR. Then it becomes complicated because then it takes time to integrate. The workforce management also needs improvement.

In the next release, I would like a complete full-stack for HR, especially payroll abilities in all countries. At a high-level, this solution has everything else that is needed.

I used Workday for around two to three years before I left my company.

It's very stable. We haven't had big problems with it.

It's absolutely scalable. It's a cloud solution, it's built for scalability. This product is built for the cloud which is why it's extremely scalable.

Customers said that they have a good knowledge-base community.

The initial setup was easy. It's on the cloud, so you just set how many users you need and they activate it and that's it.

The setup normally takes around a week. The time it takes depends on the technicalities and functionalities.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Workday a seven out of ten. No software would get a ten because there is no existing software on the market that is perfect.