WORKetc Review

Gantt charts and To-dos are all well organised and with constant optimisation by the development team.

What is most valuable?

We love the way WorkETC allows us to organise all of our projects in one place. It's a very robust CRM with an excellent search functionality. Gantt charts and To-dos are all well organised and with constant optimisation by the development team - there's always good things coming.

How has it helped my organization?

Creating a streamlined process from sales through to completion of projects has made an immense difference to our operations. Previously we had a bunch of different pieces of software for each function with the same database of clients which created a lot of fragmentation. WorkETC combines all the key functionalities so everything is in one place.

What needs improvement?

UI development has been under way for quite some time - will be great to see when it comes out.

It just feels that the current UI is a bit old school. This doesn't mean that it doesn't work; it just lacks a bit of the modern styling that the new UI is meant to address.

But I guess the team is more focused on the functionality elements of the new upgrade, rather than just doing the upgrade for its own sake; just to give it a facelift.

Other than that - it matches our needs really well.

About 4 years now.

It took a bit of time to bring the data in - but once the initial set was in and all the contacts were tagged, from there on its been pretty smooth.

None.

None.

Great.

Haven't had to use them.

Previously we used ACT CRM, Basecamp as well as trialling a couple of other CRM solutions for a short time. We switched because WorkETC could provide Gantt charting and sales funnels in the same solution.

It was fairly complex as there were lots of settings to set up, permissions for user access in different roles and tags. But once this was set up - we are continually optimising the settings to make it work for us better.

We implemented it in-house.

We've grown in the last three years at an average rate of 36% - I would definitely attribute a part of that growth to implementing a scalable robust system to work on.

Pricing is pretty reasonable compared to other solutions.

Yes - we evaluated Highrise, Basecamp, ACT, Capsule, Zoho and Salesforce.

What other advice do I have?

Once installed - stick with it and make it work. It takes a bit of time getting used to this solution - but overall its excellent.