WorkflowGen Review

Improved productivity with ready-to-use templates

What is our primary use case?

My company was already using it before I joined. So I think I do not have my view to express on this question.

How has it helped my organization?

Took few hours to build workflows with ready-to-use templates, so we had improved productivity.

User as a workflow supervisor or an admin, always have an option to see the overall workflow instances progress and workflow instances blocks, then re-assign them, delegate them, etc.

And the great thing is almost 99% no issues over deploying new versions.

What is most valuable?

• Delegation: With just a few steps of configuration, the running activities can be delegated to another person.
  • User Groups: Create groups and map them easily to various stages of various workflows.
  • Assemblies: You write your own code, create a library, refer to it and use it.
  • User Interface: Just drag and drop, then follow proper names to use them in the background for building business logic.
  • Many more great features, etc.

What needs improvement?

Product has already had several revisions and I may not be the right person to comment now because I am not aware of latest version's updates!

Three to five years.

Yes, for email notification but it could also be with company network.

I faced only one typical issue over a period of three years and had a timely support for that. Got a good support for migrations too. I will rate a nine out of 10 in this area.

Still using the same.

I am afraid to say that I was not there during initial setup.

In-house only.

I was just developer while using WorkflowGen, so no idea on this topic.

My company was already using it before I joined.

What other advice do I have?

We have multiple options available in WorkflowGen to fulfill the given business requirement. Majority of the time, I write C# code and finally embed to the WorkflowGen process to fulfil the complex requirement.