Workfront Review

AtTask is a powerful and flexible web-based project and portfolio management solution.

What is most valuable?

Work Management, Reporting and System Administration.

How has it helped my organization?

We are finding that AtTask is continuously breaking down the silos and facilitating cross-collaboration between groups and teams. In addition, it is giving us visibility into what our users are working on, and what customers they are working for.

What needs improvement?

As with any software, some bugs exist. However, they are usually fixed quickly.

1.5 Years

Yes, but the problems are mostly organizational and not problems with the software. The release of a new, very powerful access level model has been challenging to adapt to, but it gives a high level of granularity in access to objects within the application.

Very infrequently. We have the occasional slow days where the application seems to respond somewhat slower than normal. These slow periods usually resolve shortly.

Customer Service: Excellent. AtTask makes sure that customers have multiple methods of obtaining support, from custom success consultants, requests with support, post-implementation consulting hours, and web-based training with facilitators.Technical Support: Excellent. AtTask makes sure that customers have multiple methods of obtaining support, from custom success consultants, requests with support, post-implementation consulting hours, and web-based training with facilitators.

Yes, our organization used a variety of solutions that were all consolidated into one single project management solution.

It was straight-forward from a technical perspective. From an organizational perspective, it was challenging to setup for a large, diverse organization.

We implemented with a combination of a vendor delivery consultant and an in-house team.