Workfront Review
Organizes work and resource allocation beautifully

Valuable Features

AtTask's ability to quickly apply project templates to any given request (e.g.tasks with owners / dependencies / timing) gives order to a busy workload and clarity to business owners seeking to get work out the door.

Improvements to My Organization

At this point, all of our key resources (e.g Copywriters, Visual Designers, Coders) use AtTask as their sole source of knowing their workload on any given day / week / month. This presents their tasks in such a clean, orderly format; along with making it easy to see which work is ready to start because the preceding work has been completed; that we've increased individual efficiency / production without raising stress levels.

Room for Improvement

The ways for employees to generate reports; e.g their own workload in calendar year 2014; are not necessarily as intuitive as they could be.

Use of Solution

been using AtTask for 4 years; 3 actively.

Yes; our initial deploy was not a success due to poor account management. However, AtTask did act in a timely, responsive manner and sent out a much better expert to essentially re-deploy the product to great success and adoption.

None yet.

Very good! There are easy ways to submit "help"-type tickets and they are always picked up within less than 24 hours.

Haven't had much use for this frankly; technical issues are incredibly rare.

When I first joined the team, they were using Excel to manage projects....it's not terrible efficient and full of precarious potholes! (e.g. version control issues among even a small team)

it was complex to adopt our existing processes and asks; so it took a bit longer than anticipated.

Implementation Team

In House team ran the implementation with one account rep from AtTask.

ROI

N/A; it's more user acceptance and use, which is high.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Within budget :)

Other Solutions Considered

We did but this was before I joined; and selector is no longer with AAP.