Workfront Review
AtTask helps you keep your team working together

Valuable Features

AtTask is cloud based and very easy to use. AtTask provides collaboration on projects which is critical to a projects success. Gives everyone high level visibility in their projects down to the smallest detail. No more spreadsheets!

Improvements to My Organization

With AtTask we are able to minimize meetings and internal email. AtTask allows us to communicate within the project so that we have an audit trail of the project. It has allowed us to bring all of the teams closer together to help with approvals and the completion of the projects. No more missed deadlines. The benefit is we have cut our meetings by 50% and with the reporting part of AtTask we are able to keep to our deadlines and prioritize the projects better.

Room for Improvement

I would have to say the "Updates Tab" where comments on the projects are posted. I would like to see a way to highlight text in a different color or bold the text, for certain copy updates to a project. This would help when explaining copy edits on a project. We are now putting the copy edits in a word doc and uploading to the "Documents Tab" for the edits to be made. This works but it would be nice to have this ability in the "Updates Tab".

Use of Solution

We have been using AtTask for over a year.

No issues to report, the deployment was successful!

No issues to report with stability.

No issues to report with scalability.

On a scale from 1 to 10, and 10 being the highest level a 10!

On a scale from 1 to 10, and 10 being the highest level a 10!

Very straightforward no issues.

Other Solutions Considered

Yes all of these companies:

Mavenlink
WorkZone
Podio
Box
Copper Project v5
Chatter Plus
QuickBase
Ad-In-One

Other Advice

Know how many users you will have and discuss with your consultant about the access levels for each user. Also have your workflow structure documented to review with your consultant. Give all users a deadline for going through all training to make sure everyone is trained before they begin using AtTask in the production environment.