WorkFusion Review

The recorder feature is user-friendly and it has good integration with tools like Excel

What is our primary use case?

We use the on-premises deployment model. Our primary use case of this solution is for financial processes, like invoices.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the recorder because it's user-friendly and the integration with other tools Excel.

What needs improvement?

It should integrate with more ERP solutions like SAP. It doesn't currently have that ability.

In the next release, I would like the ability to create dynamic selectors on web pages and web controls.

I have been using WorkFusion for three months.

Stability can be improved, especially when it comes to memory. Compared to UiPath that has more RAM and other solutions are less demanding on memory. This should be improved.

Scalability is great. It's very easy to scale. I have a good impression of the scalability.

Only I use this solution in my company, I am the only user.

I had the opportunity to speak to a few members of the support team. They're great. I had a good experience with technical support.

The initial setup was very straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it an eight out of ten.