WorkFusion Review

Excellent dashboard, easy to scale and very stable

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for compliance. The solution allows us to run all manner of checks.

What is most valuable?

The dashboard is the solution's most valuable feature. When clients want to look at the data it's very easy for them to do so. The dashboard for the IT manager is very useful if there are issues and to create and follow processes.

What needs improvement?

For my customers, I don't see much to improve.

The problem with the solution is that it is agnostic, so it's not made for banks. Sometimes we are challenged because of this. We have to make everything from scratch to make it work for our clients.

We've been using WorkFusion for three years now. We're partners with the company.

The solution is very stable.

The solution is very easy to scale. You can use WorkFusion tools and IPI tools to make the automation work. Some of our clients have 15 to 20 users on the solution.

We've never been in touch with technical support for issues. Sometimes we do touch base with them at the beginning of the project if something isn't going well and we need to talk to the support team.

We were using some ERP tools before, for our clients. However, when it comes to unrestricted data, anatomy data, it is better to use a WorkFusion machine. It's better for more clients.

The initial setup is not very complex. It's easy if you don't want too much of a data science tool. You do need to hire some data scientists if you want to be sure about regulations. If you have some regulators coming into the office to check, you'll want to be able to answer questions from them.

Some of our clients have the capacity and skills to handle implementation, but it's a good idea to hire a consultant. It makes it easier.

The licensing and pricing isn't ideal for clients. Sometimes they don't want to invest the money. The solution should consider improving the licensing model.

What other advice do I have?

We use the on-premises deployment model. The client prefers not to use the cloud.

We deploy the solution for big enterprises, but only small groups of users are actually interacting with the solution directly.

I'd recommend the solution. I'd rate it eight out of ten.