WorkFusion Review

Has good competitive abilities but the email connections should be faster

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for invoice processing.

What is most valuable?

We can see that its competitive ability is quite good.

What needs improvement?

UiPath and Blue Prism have certain features that I'd like WorkFusion to implement in which we can see a connection to the email. I'd like for WorkFusion to provide that type of input or provide that information to a restricted email and to extract the email and do the processing. This kind of feature would make it more efficient.

I would also like for it to be NLP-based.

The OCR capability should also be improved.

In the next release, I would like to see NLP processing, OCR capabilities, and for them to make the email connections quicker. We don't like to write in a lot of scripts. You should be able to write a little script and then it will connect to it. Those kinds of features are easy to implement but should be there in the system.

It is more or less stable.

It is scalable. There are no issues at all. Scalability is there.

We have around ten users using this solution but our client goes up to 100 users.

I have a technical guy who has interacted with the technical support many times. Not because they have got stuck and got help but because there are customers that also need technical support with a process. When they need that support, we provide it to them.

The initial setup is straightforward because we also have a license agreement with WorkFusion. We are a reseller of WorkFusion as well.

If it's a simple process, then the deployment can take around two weeks from start to end. If it is a medium process, it takes three to four weeks. And any complex process might take five to six weeks.

We do the deployment.

We are also a reseller for UiPath. Automation Anywhere is the only tool that is an enterprise version. UiPath and Blue Prism are a license based tool. Then, WorkFusion came into the picture with a lot of promises but also with enterprise tools. So, WorkFusion will be a big competitor to Automation Anywhere.

We have technically analyzed both Automation Anywhere as well as WorkFusion.

What other advice do I have?

I would definitely recommend WorkFusion because I think over the last six months it has matured and it is stable.

I would rate it a seven out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud