Worksoft Certify Review

It has the ability to automatically perform test without the need of a manual script.

What is most valuable?

Most important feature is the ability to automatically perform test without the need of a manual script, it's very fast and can perform overnight testing without human intervention (Lights-out testing). It can perform automated end-to-end validation across application landscapes.

How has it helped my organization?

Organizations does not need to hire numerous resources to perform regression testing, therefore, cutting overhead cost at a substantial level.

What needs improvement?

It uses a sizeable space for its database, therefore requires a regular cleanup in the server's space. Secondly, upgrading of its version requires enormous time and effort, that it's like a mini project. It could impact testing phase if not managed well. Technical support sometimes requires access to client's server, which is not allowed for some clients.

Three years.

9 out of 10

8.5 out of 10, it is quick to respond, but takes time to resolve on some issues (related to #6).

There was no established solution and testing was being done manually.