Wrike Review

With 25 users currently, we have completed over 700 tasks and have 1200 active tasks.

What is most valuable?

Gantt charts and its robust functionality - allows for almost all project management to be done on the gantt chart view itself, from creating tasks to adding dependencies.

How has it helped my organization?

We're currently working on getting things done. The two most important elements of getting things done is first converting conversations and other interactions into actionable tasks and collaboration in completing these tasks. We measure planned percent complete every day and the numbers are slowly improving helping us meet our client's critical milestones and our own internal milestones.

What needs improvement?

The dataset that can be exported and built-in reports/dashboards needs improvement. Also need to be able to identify critical path, measure float, float variance, etc.

2 months

Almost none, it's so quick and easy to learn. With 25 users currently, we have completed over 700 tasks and have 1200 active tasks over the past 2 months. We ran one 2-hour training workshop only.

We switched because we wanted a stronger collaboration tool and better gantt chart functionality.

Initial setup is straightforward.

We implemented in-house.

$4/user/month

Microsoft Project, Asana, Trello

What other advice do I have?

Try the free version among one functional group for 1-2 weeks. Then when implementing, run several training workshops and also teach personal task management and collaborative responsibilities of task do-ers. Adopting project management software means 0 or 100%. So commit fully once you start. Less than 100% means tasks will disappear and critical paths cannot be managed.
More Wrike reviews from users