Wrike Review

​Straightforward; the interface is very user-friendly; now that the way to add a new folder was fixed, even more so.

What is most valuable?

Time log, dashboard, timeline, and the amount of projects I can add.

How has it helped my organization?

More organization for projects.

What needs improvement?

Ability to see a history of when a request for update is sent.

Almost 1 year.

No issues.

No issues.

When zooming in, I lost the ability to see what I input in the description area.

On a scale from 1-10, I would say 8; for the most part customer service is good, but if a customer wants one aspect of the product and not another, it should be negotiable. We're not willing to pay an extra $200-500 a year for 1 extra person to be added as a main user with access rights. Packaged options should be available.

On a scale from 1-10, 10.

Yes, switched because we needed a way to communicate with others on the project regarding their input on the tasks.

Straightforward; the interface is very user-friendly; and now that they have fixed the way to add a new folder, even more user-friendly.

Directly online.

We haven't calculated our return on investment, but I would say it is probably 80%.

$470 for the year; don't know day to day cost for using the product.

What other advice do I have?

I would suggest this product to others without question- and have to many other project managers in my classes.

More Wrike reviews from users