Wrike Review

Great tool, but requires time to learn it.

Valuable Features

It is very helpful the fact that we can record the time that we spend in each task in order to be more productive, and pay attention to all those things we can accomplish if we spend a certain continuous amount of time.

Improvements to My Organization

By working in the post production of videos, I've noticed how faster it can get by tracking the time I spend in each part of the process.

Room for Improvement

I would love to have a more user friendly layout of the page in order to understand all those important feature that will help me.

Use of Solution

About a month now.

At the beginning I did not understand very much all the details that this program offers, but once I read everything about it I can get the maximum use of a really interesting, and helpful tool.

Once in it, there are only more and more things to discover in order to get the most out of it.

I think that it's good because it has all the answers that you might have right on hand to help you out whenever you need it.

I haven't needed any technical support yet, but I'm pretty sure that in case I need it one day it will be very personalized and appropriate.

I was using my job email, and this is not similar at all. This program has everything you need to organize your days in one same place.

It was a little complex at the beginning but only because I did not take time to read through all the information they provide.

Other Advice

I highly recommend Wrike to all.