Wrike Review

The fact its environment is like a social network is valuable.

What is most valuable?

The best features for me are -

• The environment is just like a social network
  • The easy way to create a task in the tool
  • It has an easy way to delegate a task
  • The way that you scope your task

How has it helped my organization?

You can document all the projects inside the company. The systems we used before were to hard to use but this one is easy, by comparison. Therefore, people don't get crazy at the point of documenting or commenting inside the jobs or task.

What needs improvement?

• Costs
  • The way to handle inventory inside projects

I started using it three years ago.

No we didn't.

None encountered yet.

None encountered yet.

The customer service is great, but it is not perfect but they really help you. Also, in the forums about Wrike, you can find a lot of tips to use that can make your usage more efficient.

They are good people who really help you.

Redmine and Netsuite, were so hard to use, and sometimes difficult, besides poor performance.

The vendor has a great level of expertise, and they really know the tool. If we have got questions, they get us the answers.

We evaluated Wrike alongside our previous solutions of Netsuite and Redmine.

What other advice do I have?

Wrike is a powerful tool to make a project a success, in my own opinion, for small and medium projects. With the kind of tasks you can do in some large projects, you can integrate your team members all around the world with Wrike. It has an easy to use web interface, just like a social network, is easy to delegate tasks to your team, and to complete the project well. If you want to implement some kind of small PMO and learn a lesson in integration, you need to use Wrike.

Overall, I would simply say use it, and give a Wrike a chance.

More Wrike reviews from users