Wrike Review

With it, we've increased our project throughput and can better inform our clients on timely work. However, you must give thoughtful consideration to how to structure it to suit your needs.

Valuable Features

Wrike is a flexible project management tool that can be adapted to meet your needs while assisting your team in becoming more collaborative.

Wrike provides tools for tracking the work assigned to your team and also for ensuring tasks are completed on a timely basis.

Improvements to My Organization

Wrike has both increased our project throughput and also given us the information we need to provide better information to our customers on our ability to complete their work on a timely basis.

Room for Improvement

I would love if it allow for tasks to have the start/end date separate from the time required. For example if I could set up a task show that it shows on the gantt chart has occurring sometime between start date x and end date y. but meanwhile the actual time required is set to a lower amount of time then the total time between the dates.

Use of Solution

Approixmately 3 years

The flexibility, which is a strength, also requires you to think through how to structure Wrike to best serve your needs.

None

None

Fantastic! When I called customer service they not only answered my questions but also often provide unique product insight to improve our use of the product.

Solid

Implementation Team

Implemented in-house with support from their free help line.

ROI